FREE DOWNLOAD: IPHONE ANDROID
What is The Blast App?
TBA is a multi purpose messaging app that allows individuals and businesses to blast messages to their friends, customers, and supporters via silent push notifications. When recipients reply they are replying to the sender and the sender only. THINK BCC ON EMAIL BUT FOR MOBILE. Most blasts and chats are deleted after 24 hours to reduce our users digital footprint and to keep content fresh and updated. Other features include a safety button that users can use when they are in danger or when they want to send check in alerts to their safety network. An ASK ME ANYTHING feature where daily hosts take private questions from the entire Blast community. A marketplace where users can buy and sell things with each other. And we are currently in a partnership with the KIK messaging app which allows our users to earn KIK’s cryptocurrency (KIN) for simply using The Blast App.
How does The Blast App work?
Once you have invited your respected network, you will easily be able to:
1. Select your recipients
2. Create a message using text, images, videos or gifs and send it.
3. Have private or public conversations with all recipients for the next 24 hours.
What is the difference between The Blast App and Facebook, Twitter, and other messaging apps?
Unlike most messaging apps who are 1 to 1, The Blast App is 1 to many. Meaning users have the same broadcast ability they are used to on TSM (Traditional Social Media) but they also can keep their interactions intimate and authentic. On Facebook and Twitter your post and tweets are seen by less than 3% of your friends and followers. On The Blast App users blasts are seen by 70%+ of their friends and customers. This is because your messages are delivered to the lock screen of all of your recipients devices. Your recipients also know that your message will be deleted forever in 24 hours and this creates more urgency for them to view your message in real time.
How is KIN used in The Blast App?
When registering for The Blast App you will be also registering a wallet for your KIN. To view your KIN marketplace you will press the Home button on the opening feed. There you will scroll down until you see the section that says “KIN”. From there you will be able to launch the KIN marketplace and see your balance.
Common ways to earn KIN:
1. Sending blasts in our Discover section.
2. Receiving tips from other users. To tip other users go to their profile and press the three dots on their profile.
3. Receiving KIN on your sent blasts. (Similar to a “like” on TSM)
4. Receiving KIN when new users use your referral code when they sign up. You can view your referral code by pressing Home while on the main blast feed, then you will navigate to the Blast Points section. And at the bottom of the Blast Points page is where you will see your referral code. When new users are signing up they will need to click “Did someone refer you?” and enter your referral code.
Once your KIN is earned, you will be able to spend KIN in The Blast App on things like saving post permanently to your profile, uploading content in our Moments feature, and editing moments and blasts.
Can I backup my KIN?
Not at the moment. KIK is working on providing a solution for this. It is important that you don’t delete The Blast App, if you do, all of your KIN will be gone.
Thank you for visiting! We hope to see you on Blast soon!